SSI Advanced Adventurer Course Materials and Certification Fees
5 Open Water Training Dives
Accommodation on Tioman Island
Two-way Land & Sea Transfer between Singapore and Tioman Island
Full Equipment Rental (Mask, Fins, Wetsuit, BCD, Regulator, Tanks + Weights)
Underwater Torch Rental
Meals on Tioman Island
Travel Visa (If applicable)
Marine Park Fee: RM 30 (Payable directly @ ferry counter)
PADI Course Materials and Certification (instead of SSI): + SGD 100
Room Upgrade to Twin sharing Accommodation: + SGD 25 per person
Room Upgrade to Single Occupancy Accommodation: + SGD 50 per person
Trip Extension and Extra Fun Dives with the local dive centre: Please contact us BEFORE the course trip to make prior arrangements.
Saturday (Day 1)
- 6:00am Gather and board the bus towards Ferry Terminal in Malaysia
- 11:30am Arrive at Ferry Terminal and board ferry towards Tioman Island
- 2:00pm Arrive at Tioman Island. Lunch @ Dive Centre.
- 3:00pm Dive 1
- 5:00pm Dive 2
- 7:30pm Dive 3 (Night Dive)
Sunday (Day 2)
- 6:30am Wake up & Breakfast
- 8:00am Dive 4
- 9:30am Dive 5
- 1:00pm Check out and board ferry from Tioman Island to mainland Malaysia
- 8:30pm Arrive back in Singapore
*Itinerary subject to change.
Please note that you have to get clearance from a physician if you answer YES to any statement(s) on the medical questionnaire.
The medical questionnaire can be downloaded below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are There Any Pre-Requisites To Take Up The Advanced Course?
1. You must be a certified open water diver or equivalent from a recognised scuba diving agency.
2. You must be at least 12 years old.
3. You must pass a medical questionnaire. A certified physician must determine that you are fit for scuba diving if you fail to meet any of the medical requirements.
How Long Will The Course Take?
The Advanced Course will take one weekend to complete.
What Will I See Underwater?
Hopefully, with a little effort and some luck, you will get to see all the wonderful marine life that the sea has to offer.
These include sea creatures such as turtles, stingrays, cuttlefish, pufferfish, and even (harmless) black-tip sharks!
Do note that these are wild animals with the freedom to roam the oceans. We are therefore unable to guarantee any sightings.
Follow us here to see all the highlights of our trips: https://www.instagram.com/scuba.voyagers/