- SSI Advanced Adventurer Course Materials and Certification Fees
- 5 Open Water Training Dives
- Accommodation on Tioman Island
- Two-way Land & Sea Transfer between Singapore and Tioman Island
- Full Equipment Rental (Mask, Fins, Wetsuit, BCD, Regulator, Tanks + Weights)
- Underwater Torch Rental
- Breakfast & Lunch Meals on Tioman Island
- Dinner Meals on Tioman Island (Free & Easy)
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Visa (If applicable)
- Marine Park Fee: RM 30 (Payable directly @ ferry counter)
- PADI Course Materials and Certification (instead of SSI): + SGD 100
- Room Upgrade to Twin sharing Accommodation: + SGD 50 per person
- Room Upgrade to Single Occupancy Accommodation: + SGD 100 per person
- Trip Extension and Extra Fun Dives with the local dive centre: Please contact us BEFORE the course trip to make prior arrangements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are There Any Pre-Requisites To Take Up The Open Water Course?
1. You must be a certified scuba diver from a recognised scuba diving agency.
2. You must pass a medical questionnaire. A certified physician must determine that you are fit for scuba diving if you fail to meet any of the medical requirements.
How Long Will The Course Take?
The Advanced Adventurer Course will take one weekend to complete.
What Will I See Underwater?
Hopefully, with a little effort and some luck, you will get to see all the wonderful marine life that the sea has to offer.
These include sea creatures such as turtles, stingrays, cuttlefish, pufferfish, and even (harmless) black-tip sharks!
Do note that these are wild animals with the freedom to roam the oceans. We are therefore unable to guarantee any sightings.
Follow us here to see all the highlights of our trips: https://www.instagram.com/scuba.voyagers/
Please note that you have to get clearance from a physician if you answer YES to any statement(s) on the medical questionnaire.
The SSI medical questionnaire can be downloaded below. Please contact us if you require the PADI medical questionnaire for PADI courses.
Saturday (Day 1)
- 6:00am Gather and board the bus towards Ferry Terminal in Malaysia
- 11:30am Arrive at Ferry Terminal and board ferry towards Tioman Island
- 2:00pm Arrive at Tioman Island. Lunch @ Dive Centre.
- 3:00pm Dive 1
- 5:00pm Dive 2
- 7:30pm Dive 3 (Night Dive)
Sunday (Day 2)
- 6:30am Wake up & Breakfast
- 8:00am Dive 4
- 9:30am Dive 5
- 1:00pm Check out and board ferry from Tioman Island to mainland Malaysia
- 8:30pm Arrive back in Singapore
*Itinerary subject to change.