- Two way airport transfer
- 5D4N Twin Sharing Accommodation on Nusa Lembongan (Fan room & Cold shower)
- 6 Dives with local guide
- International flight tickets to and from Denpasar airport
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Visa (If applicable)
- Fuel surcharge for Manta Point (Payable directly to dive centre)
- Single Occupancy Surcharge
- A/C Room Upgrade +SGD 60 per person
- Equipment Rental +SGD 30
- Dive Computer Rental +SGD 10 per day
- Nitrox Dives +SGD 8 per dive
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get to Bali?
Direct flights from Singapore to Bali take slightly under 3 hours.
Upon touchdown, it’s an hour drive (depends on traffic) to the ferry point, which is followed by a 45 minutes ferry ride to Nusa Lembongan.
What can I see at Nusa Penida?
The waters surrounding Nusa Penida are famously home to the Mola, Manta ray, and the Eagle ray! Common sightings include sea turtles, stingrays, frogfish, bamboo sharks, and even the giant trevally!
Do note that these are wild animals with the freedom to roam the oceans. We are therefore unable to guarantee any sightings.
Follow us here to see all the highlights of our trips: https://www.instagram.com/scuba.voyagers/
How Long Do I Need To Stay For?
This is completely up to you. You can stay for as short as a day, or even up to a few weeks!
After personally making this trip multiple times, our recommended itinerary is the 5D4N trip, which comes with 6 dives. This gives you ample time and sufficient dives to enjoy yourself, without breaking the bank!
The longer you visit Nusa Penida, the more likely you’ll have a chance to see the Molas and Mantas which the area is famous for.
Please note that you have to get clearance from a physician if you answer YES to any statement(s) on the medical questionnaire.
The medical questionnaire can be downloaded below.
5D4N Sample Itinerary*
- 8:30am Arrive at Denpasar airport
- 10:30am Arrive at jetty point and depart for Nusa Lembongan
- 12:30pm Arrive at dive centre on Nusa Lembongan and check-in
- 1:00pm Free & Easy
- 7:00am Wake up & Breakfast
- 8:30am Dive 1
- 10:30am Dive 2
- 1:00pm Free & Easy
- 11:30am Check-out
- 12:30pm Depart Nusa Lembongan towards Mainland Bali on ferry transfer
*Itinerary subject to change.