- Instructor Fees
- Pool Entry Fee
- Full Equipment Rental (Mask, Fins, Wetsuit, BCD, Regulator, Tanks + Weights)
Frequently Asked Questions
Are There Any Pre-Requisites for the Buoyancy Session?
1. You must be a certified scuba diver from a recognised scuba diving agency.
2. You must pass a medical questionnaire. A certified physician must determine that you are fit for scuba diving if you fail to meet any of the medical requirements.
Do I need a Buoyancy Session?
This is a question you need to answer on your own.
The Buoyancy Session aims to help you improve your trim and finning techniques under the supervision and guidance of a certified scuba instructor.
There are no fixed set of skill requirements, nor is there a pass / fail criteria. YOU determine if and how this session will benefit you!
How long will the session take?
The Refresher Session will take a few hours, which includes the briefing, in-water time, and debriefing.
Please note that you have to get clearance from a physician if you answer YES to any statement(s) on the medical questionnaire.
The SSI medical questionnaire can be downloaded below. Please contact us if you require the PADI medical questionnaire for PADI courses.
- 6:30pm Meet at Outram Pool
- 7:00pm Safety, Equipment, and Skills Briefing
- 7:30pm In-Water Time!
- 10:00pm Debrief
*Itinerary subject to change.