- Instructor Fees
- SSI Enriched Air Nitrox Course Materials and Certification Fees
- 1 Theory Session with hands-on Practical Application using actual Nitrox gas
- Exam and Exam Review
Frequently Asked Questions
Are There Any Pre-Requisites To Take Up The Nitrox Course?
1. You must be a certified scuba diver from a recognised scuba diving agency.
2. You must pass a medical questionnaire. A certified physician must determine that you are fit for scuba diving if you fail to meet any of the medical requirements.
Will I Get To Practice On Actual Nitrox Gas?
You will have hands-on experience analyzing a cylinder with actual Nitrox gas.
However as this is a dry course, you will NOT get to dive with Nitrox.
How Long Will The Course Take?
The Nitrox Course will take a few hours.
This includes a theory presentation by a certified scuba diving instructor, a hands-on practical, an exam, and an exam review.
Please note that you have to get clearance from a physician if you answer YES to any statement(s) on the medical questionnaire.
The SSI medical questionnaire can be downloaded below. Please contact us if you require the PADI medical questionnaire for PADI courses.
- 7:00pm Theory Presentation
- 9:30pm Practical Application
- 10:00pm Exam & Exam Review
*Itinerary subject to change.