- Instructor Fees
- Pool Entry Fee
- Full Equipment Rental (Mask, Fins, Wetsuit, BCD, Regulator, Tanks + Weights)
- Maximum 1:2 Instructor to Student ratio
Frequently Asked Questions
Are There Any Pre-Requisites for the Refresher Session?
1. You must be a certified scuba diver from a recognised scuba diving agency.
2. You must pass a medical questionnaire. A certified physician must determine that you are fit for scuba diving if you fail to meet any of the medical requirements.
Do I need a Refresher Session?
We strongly recommend divers whose last dives have been more than 6 months ago to take Refresher Sessions, especially before an upcoming dive trip.
This session aims to help you to dive safely and confidently after a long hiatus in scuba diving, allowing you to enjoy your dive trip to the fullest!
How Long Will The Session Take?
The Refresher Session will take a few hours, which includes the briefing, in-water time, and debriefing.
Please note that you have to get clearance from a physician if you answer YES to any statement(s) on the medical questionnaire.
The SSI medical questionnaire can be downloaded below. Please contact us if you require the PADI medical questionnaire for PADI courses.
- 6:30pm Meet at Outram Pool
- 7:00pm Safety, Equipment, and Skills Briefing
- 7:30pm In-Water Time!
- 10:00pm Debrief
*Itinerary subject to change.