Course Materials and Certification Fees
React Right Theory Session
1 Diver Stress & Rescue Theory Session
5 Open Water Training Dives
Accommodation on Tioman Island
Two-way Land & Sea Transfer between Singapore and Tioman Island
Full Equipment Rental (Mask, Fins, Wetsuit, BCD, Regulator, Tanks + Weights)
Underwater Torch Rental
Breakfast & Lunch Meals on Tioman Island
Dinner Meals on Tioman Island (Free & Easy)
Travel Visa (If applicable)
Marine Park Fee: RM 30 (Payable directly @ ferry counter)
PADI Course Materials and Certification: + SGD 100
Room Upgrade to Twin sharing Accommodation: + SGD 25 per person
Room Upgrade to Single Occupancy Accommodation: + SGD 50 per person
Trip Extension and Extra Fun Dives with the local dive centre: Please contact us BEFORE the course trip to make prior arrangements.
Saturday (Day 1)
- 6:00am Gather and board the bus towards Ferry Terminal in Malaysia
- 11:30am Arrive at Ferry Terminal and board ferry towards Tioman Island
- 2:00pm Arrive at Tioman Island. Lunch @ Dive Centre.
- 3:00pm Dive 1
- 5:00pm Dive 2
- 7:30pm Dive 3 (Night Dive)
Sunday (Day 2)
- 6:30am Wake up & Breakfast
- 8:00am Dive 4
- 9:30am Dive 5
- 1:00pm Check out and board ferry from Tioman Island to mainland Malaysia
- 8:30pm Arrive back in Singapore
*Itinerary subject to change.
Please note that you have to get clearance from a physician if you answer YES to any statement(s) on the medical questionnaire.
The medical questionnaire can be downloaded below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are There Any Pre-Requisites To Take Up The CPR & Rescue Course?
1. You must be 15 years old.
2. You must be a certified scuba diver (Preferably Advanced Adventurer or equivalent and above) from a recognised scuba diving agency.
3. You must pass a medical questionnaire. A certified physician must determine that you are fit for scuba diving if you fail to meet any of the medical requirements.
4. You must possess a valid First-Aid & CPR certification (E.g React Right or Emergency First Responder) within the last 24 months. If you do not have a valid certification, the course can be taken in-conjunction with the Rescue course.
How Long Will The Course Take?
The CPR + Rescue Course will take one week to complete.
Monday: CPR Theory Session
Tuesday: Rescue Theory Session
Wednesday: Confined Pool Session
Saturday & Sunday: Dive Trip
What Will I See Underwater?
Divers randomly getting into all sorts of trouble 😉