1. BOOKINGS & SIGN-UPS
- The full details of your (Customer, you, your, they, participant) booking (Dive and travel package, Scuba Diving Trip, Scuba Diving Course) with Scuba Voyagers Singapore Pte Ltd (Company, us, our, we) will be made known to you upon making a booking with us.
- By booking or participating in any dive and travel-related products or services with Scuba Voyagers Singapore Pte Ltd, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
- If you make a booking on behalf of other participants, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept, and do accept these Terms on behalf of the other participants in your party.
2. RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENT METHODS
- The payment modes accepted by Scuba Voyagers Singapore Pte Ltd are limited to: Local Bank Transfer, PayNow (Corporate), or Cash only.
- Payment via credit cards may be accepted at the discretion of the company, and is subject to the prevailing administrative fee.
- All payment must be made in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- Reservations will only be confirmed upon FULL payment.
3. SPECIAL REQUESTS AND AMENDMENTS
- All special requests in regards to Meals, Accommodation arrangements, etc. must be made upon making a reservation.
- All special requests are subject to availability and confirmation.
- All amendment requests must be made in writing and any additional payment, if applicable, must be made immediately to confirm amendments.
- Amendment requests will be subject to availability and confirmation by the company.
4. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUND POLICY
a) Cancellations by Customer
- For any cancellations made by the customer 60 days before the departure date, 20% of the fare will be returned to the customer, with the cancellation fee being 80% of the fare.
- For cancellations made by the customer less than 60 days before the departure date, the cancellation fee will be 100% of the fare.
- There is a strict NO REFUND policy for all promotional products and services, and ADEX packages.
b) Cancellations by Third Party Service Provider and the Company
- Please note that Scuba Voyagers Singapore Pte Ltd acts as an intermediary between the customer and the third party service provider (transport service companies, dive centres, and accommodation facilities).
- We will do our best to notify the customer of any changes and cancellations made by a third party service provider. If due to any unforeseen circumstances a product or service is unable to be fulfilled by a third party service provider, Scuba Voyagers Singapore Pte Ltd will strive to return the customer the full amount of the fare collected, including any agent fees paid to Scuba Voyagers Singapore Pte Ltd. However, this excludes any deposits or costs which may NOT be recoverable.
5. RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY
a) Travel Documents
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they possess an international passport with more than 6 months validity from the date of scheduled return to Singapore, and have at least 4 blank consecutive pages in the passport.
- The customer must also ensure that they possess valid and relevant travel visas to countries which require it.
b) Travel Insurance
- Under the Travel Agent Act, Scuba Voyagers Singapore Pte Ltd is required to offer travel insurance to all outbound customers. The company is also required to record the customer’s decision to purchase or forgo travel insurance.
- The company is also required to record the particulars of customers’ existing travel insurance policies.
c) Scuba Diving Certification and Licenses
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they possess the relevant certification level from a reputable and recognised scuba diving agency.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to take into account any past or present medical conditions, and any past or present medication which may affect the participant’s ability to scuba dive. The customer should also declare any such conditions and medications upon making a booking with Scuba Voyagers Singapore Pte Ltd
- The customer understands that scuba diving is a high-risk activity, and that proper and relevant training is required to dive safely. Scuba Voyagers Singapore Pte Ltd is not liable or responsible for any loss or damage to property; and injury or death to any persons for the whole duration of any scuba diving trip.
- Customers agree that they have given consent to Scuba Voyagers Singapore Pte Ltd to use their personal information and data with regards to:
- i) Data processing for travel agency-related or dive centre-related purposes, and
- ii) Third party service providers or any third parties for the purpose of booking the travel products
e) Rights Reserved
- Scuba Voyagers Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any part of the website, products & services offered, and its terms and conditions, at any time without notice.
- The prices stated in all media are highly dependent on prevailing market foreign exchange rates, and dive operator rates. Scuba Voyagers Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to change, amend, modify, all prices and promotions at any time without notice.
- The customer will also be subjected to terms and conditions from third party service providers and the laws of foreign countries.