- Instructor Fees
- Pool Entry Fee
- Full Equipment Rental (Mask, Fins, Wetsuit, BCD, Regulator, Tanks + Weights)
- Maximum 1:2 Instructor to Student ratio
Frequently Asked Questions
Are There Any Pre-Requisites for the Scuba Try-Out?
1. You must be at least 8 years old.
2. You must pass a medical questionnaire. A certified physician must determine that you are fit for scuba diving if you fail to meet any of the medical requirements.
3. You must be comfortable being in the water.
Is Scuba Diving Safe?
Scuba diving, as with all extreme activities, carries a certain level of risk. As such, the sport should NOT be taken lightly.
You will be accompanied by a certified Scuba Instructor in the swimming pool for the whole duration of the session.
Listen and follow all instructions carefully, and you will be experiencing the joys of scuba diving in no time!
How Long Will The Session Take?
The Scuba Try-Out will take a few hours, which includes the briefing, in-water time, and debriefing.
Please note that you have to get clearance from a physician if you answer YES to any statement(s) on the medical questionnaire.
The SSI medical questionnaire can be downloaded below. Please contact us if you require the PADI medical questionnaire for PADI courses.
- 6:30pm Meet at Outram Pool
- 7:00pm Safety and Equipment Briefing
- 7:30pm Scuba Try Out!
- 10:00pm Debrief
*Itinerary subject to change.